Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Blue, blue, blue...

We were taught by our mothers never to discuss money, religion, or politics in mixed company. (this sounds good if you say it in your best southern drawl). But today I am talking politics. Well, sort of. I'm talking color. Looks like 4 more years of blue! We would never weigh in on whether or not we think that's a good thing politically, however we do love the color.
 
Blue is a design staple for us around here. Remember Hooper's client that painted her whole room Hague blue? See here.
 
There was also the time Molly painted Addie Hague blue...
This blue room has always made me happy... Less is not more here!

I've been liking this Overstock chair lately... Great price, cool lines, no where to go....Maybe your house?



I think this wallpaper is so fun, couldn't you see it in a kids space or mud room?

I might need to own this West elm throw... (presently on sale and here by Christmas Jeff)


Anyhoo, this week was a big win for the blue! I faded out and was in my REM sleep during the announcement but had a dream blue would win over red.

Happy Weekend!
Bye, bye Birdie,
credit to: Google Images, Domino, Overstock, West Elm
You have read this articlebrass / drapes / faux bois / Hague Blue / vintage with the title Blue, blue, blue.... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/11/blue-blue-blue.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 9, 2012

Comments "Blue, blue, blue..."

Post a Comment