Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Boys' New Beds!




READ: Hutson stayed up all night sneezing. Must be allergic to either the dirty pallet headboards or mattress. Can you take care of that today?
ME (out loud): Uh, sure. 
ME: (to myself) Crap, mattresses are expensive. Does Read have any idea what this means? Should I just go with it? Clearly, new mattresses should be bigger. Bigger mattresses need bigger headboards. Plus. Pallet is dirty and old. Definitely moldy = sneezing. Bigger mattresses means new 100% cotton bedding, just to be sure. 
10:01: Mattress store. Tried out most comfy mattress available because I might want to sleep there. 
10:05: Bought mattresses, with caveat that must be delivered today.
10:15: Lowes.
Need non-moldy headboards. Cheap. 
$16, pegboard. Cut to fit two full size beds. Did I mentioned I upgraded my babies to full beds?
Simple tape and leftover paint. I didn't even need to measure because the holes did the trick.
I bought tons of hooks for shelves, toys, books...New FULL size beds, of course needed new bedding. Nate Berkus (for Target) to the rescue. Plus it's 100% cotton. Very important.
READ: Whoa. I can't believe you did that TODAY. I didn't really think you would be able to pull that off in one day.
ME (to myself): He knows me better than that.
No more sneezing...
bye bye birdie
You have read this articlechevron / leopard rug / nate burkus / peg board / peg board headboards / school house chairs / Target with the title Boys' New Beds!. You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/12/boys-new-beds.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 7, 2012

Comments "Boys' New Beds!"

Post a Comment