Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Project # 374....

So, Hooper and I are very different... Remember that time I asked you to bug me to see pics of my finished kitchen, so I would finish it? Well... we did hang the new lights... everything else?... pretty much the same. So I will have to show you pics of the finished product um, er... later. Hooper would of shown you her ideas and the next day shown you the finished project. Um, I think she's done that a few times... She can't sleep until what's happening in her head is translated into the space. Me? sleeping like a baby... I could not begin to translate all that's happening in my head! Anyhoo, I did take on a new project... The kitchen can wait and the toilet in a box in my dining room? It's not so bad...

new project:
Remember this cool camp bed Sissy from blue hydrangea posted? see here. I know you all wondered, who would buy that? well,.... ME! I got it and am sooo excited! I am putting it in my sun room for my kids to sit on while reading books watching t.v. I had to get a piece of plywood cut for the base and a piece of foam cut for the mattress. Our wonderful seamstress is making me a slipcover for the mattress out of this.. (indoor/outdoor)
 

too predictable? Maybe, but it is an old camp bed and I want it to have that whole camp bed sleeping porch vibe...
I heart Ebay... look what they mailed me... so kind. This is going on the bed with hopefully a few more like it.
All I have to do is find a spot for this that is taking up THE WHOLE ROOM. (This is what happens when you take your husband last minute shopping Christmas Eve.)
I am liking both these lamps from Overstock (never underestimate the greatness of Overstock!)

 Throw in a few outdoor rugs that you can hose down when the kids spill!(still looking for a plain one, but I like this one too...) And voila... Sun room makeover!

Now, PLEASE BUG ME so I can complete a project! I will show you in a month... promise! What do you think? Like the vision? Which lamp? Any luck with outdoor rugs inside?

May all your projects be completed in less then a year...
Happy Monday!
Bye,bye Birdie,
~A

credit to: Overstocks, Ebay, Fabrics.com, Sissy
You have read this article with the title Project # 374..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/project-374.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 8, 2011

Comments "Project # 374...."

Post a Comment