Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Without Further A'Do

Okay, I swear this is the last post about hair where I use goofy titles with 'do in them. So, I got my hair cut yesterday and here's the result (to see a before, just look at my About Me page - it's fairly current) . . .
Excuse the one-eyed Veronica Lake look . . . I hate taking photos of myself and couldn't get a good shot of my whole head without doing the ole side-eye. 

I really like it. Now, I just need to become friends with these products to make it work on my own.
I'm notoriously bad at styling my own hair. I just lack that skill. I admit it. So wish me luck. 

Next up - preparing for this little lady's 11th birthday on Saturday. 
It kills me that she will be 11. She got her ears pierced on Monday. Another milestone that broke my heart a little a lot. I love you so much, my sweet girl!

I will return to design programming soon as requested (by Colette and other readers)!  
 


You have read this article with the title Without Further A'Do. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/02/without-further-a.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 28, 2013

Comments "Without Further A'Do"

Post a Comment