Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Tickled Pink



I'm busy working on this room for a client. Remember the over-dyed Oriental rug? It looks great and now I can hardly wait for the other fun pieces to arrive. The pillows and coffee table are on their way. What a wonderful, trusting client to let me order her a pink lacquered coffee table! Check it out -- I love that it won't cover up too much of the rug, visually, but will pull out the pink.
I need your opinion on the drapes. I am going with simple linen pinch pleats in an ivory-- similar to this photo. I want to add some trim. Thoughts? Should I do some kind of cobalt trim? Have you seen any that would work? Let me know! This space is all about the details. 
AMB LR3
As far as accessories, I am looking for fun books and accessories. 
I am thinking about this brass bowl...
I'ts Nate (for Target). I have one myself and love it.
I may layer some of these near the fireplace or on the console...

The throw pillows are en route...
 
I can't wait for them to arrive. 
 

What do you think? I am excited to see the finished space and am ready to get the drapes ordered. Let me know if you have seen any cool trims. Have a wonderful Friday and a bright and sunny weekend. 
Bye bye birdie,
-H


You have read this articlebrass bowl / cobalt and pink / nate berkus / overdyed oriental / pink coffee table / Worlds Away with the title Tickled Pink . You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/03/tickled-pink.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 1, 2013

Comments "Tickled Pink "

Post a Comment