Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

15...

I have 15 pieces of art on the walls in my living room alone. Do you think that is too much? I wasn't feeling so hot on Friday so I spent the day on my sofa watching Netflix. I couldn't help but count the pictures. Kind of like when you were in elementary school and you knew how many ceiling tiles were in your classroom. (anyone?) Should I mention I have a gallery wall in my living room with photos? Yeah, didn't count that. Just art alone...
 
Seems to work in other peoples spaces.
Ooooh... I am diggin this room. Remember the Hague blue room Hooper did here? This color really works as a backdrop to this mix as well. I am also liking the blue stripe sofa. I have a weakness for ticking. So simple in such a sophisticated space.

 This is more the vibe of my LR. Small art groupings above, well...everything really.

 Isn't that the cutest little girl ever holding that vintage camera!  Wouldn't it be fun to be a stylist for a day and get these shots, people and all....probably helps that the room is PERFECT!!!
 The seaside art is the only thing that makes this room special. One of my favorite pieces was a $9 junk shop sailing picture find. It's in my LR now. I also have a weakness for paint by  numbers. I passed up on a paint by numbers of the last supper one time and I so regret it! It had a great vintage, boho, random vibe that would of been perfect in my dining room. (I only have 8 pieces of art in there! -I need to amp it up a little bit!)

How many pieces of art do you have in your LR? Are you less is more? Is 15 too many? Please share...
Also, did anyone check out our artist pick on EBay? Isn't he great? I'm telling ya... get it while you can still afford it. (if he's your taste!) I have bought a lot of art on EBay and it always goes far beyond my budget pretty quickly when I find someone I like.

I'm not begging (well I kind of am, but as much as we love your emails in response to our post, we also love and appreciate your comments on the blog for others to see and share!)

Happy Monday,
 
credit: google, the new home etc., Better Homes and Gardens
You have read this articleart / bohemian / eclectic / gallery wall / Hague Blue / paint by numbers / ticking stripe with the title 15.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2013/03/15.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, March 4, 2013

Comments "15..."

Post a Comment