Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

And then there was one....

You always hear me give my bros shout outs about their incredible talent and company, Soundside Carpentry. After 7 years together my older brother and his wife moved to her family farm in Winston Salem. (they are redoing an old house on the property... that's for another day!)  However, do not fear, Soundside Carpentry is going strong! I told John if he taught me how to use a power tool I would be his new partner. Not sure why he wasn't all over that but anyhoo....

A few weeks ago the very talented Jen from Fotojenik took some pics of recent projects my bros had completed. I thought I'd share....


Yes, please....


The legs on this insane in the membrane table are 100 year old porch columns off of a local beach house...



Maybe I'll ask for one of these for Christmas... I've been very pretty good...

This is what I really want for Christmas... Jeff and Jackson would never shower inside again...

Visit Soundside and Fotojenik... Neither site will disappoint!

Happy Thursday...
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title And then there was one..... You can bookmark this page URL https://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/08/and-then-there-was-one.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 9, 2012

Comments "And then there was one...."

Post a Comment